ArtxTechforGood: Design a GIF for Good
Are you interested in how technology and art can be fused to drive the sustainable development of people and our planet?
Design a winning GIF that raises awareness of a 'Technology for Good' initiative.
MeshMinds wants to support creators who can help communicate the vision of individuals and organisation working at the forefront of applications of 'Technology for Good'. We invite creators to:
- Select a 'Technology for Good' initiative;
- Create an original GIF that helps to communicate the vision of that initiative;
- Upload your GIF to Instagram and tag it #ArtxTechforGood and @MeshMinds and @ArtScienceMuseumSG;
- Click "Register Challenge", register on HeroX and enter the Instagram URL on your HeroX submission form; and
- Follow @MeshMinds and @ArtScienceMuseumSG and click on the "Share" button above to share this challenge with your friends, your family, or anyone you know who has a passion for 'Technology for Good'.
Our judges will then select the top five winners to receive a S$1000 cash prize, part of which can be a donation to the 'Technology for Good' initiative. Winning GIFs will be showcased for 8 days at MeshMinds 1.0 - Singapore’s first creative innovation lab focused on Art x Technology for Good - at ArtScience Museum in January 2018.
About the Sponsor
MeshMinds is an investor in creative technology for good. We are looking for the world's best ideas for projects and prototypes that fuse art with emerging technology to drive change for the sustainable development of people and our planet. We ignite inspiration through collaborative experiences and we invest in creative teams with scalable ideas that have a good story. In January 2018, MeshMinds is producing MeshMinds 1.0 – Singapore’s first creative innovation lab focused on Art x Technology for Good. We are extremely grateful to our partners and sponsors, without which MeshMinds 1.0 would not be possible: ArtScience Museum, Autodesk Singapore, LASALLE College of the Arts, IMDA, HTC Vive and Lenovo.
- URL: https://herox.com/ArtxTechforGood
- Position Reports To: Competition organisers are Meshminds.
- Location: Online submissions
- Starts On: Oct. 26, 2017, 9:55 p.m.
- Salary: n/a to n/a
Awesome GIF skills!
- Contact Method: