WANTED Stall Holders for Bolly Jolly Market @ Bollywood Veggies
The Bolly Jolly Market is a Bollywood Veggies initiative set up to support Singapore-based entrepreneurs. All small/medium businesses are welcome - whether you're an artisan, crafter, or a budding entreprenuer, we'll provide you with a rent-free venue to sell at our farm in Kranji.
The Market takes place on Public Holidays from 11 am to 3pm near the entrance of our farm.
Interested entrepreneurs should apply for consideration on this website. Stalls are granted at the discretion of Bollywood Veggies based on suitability of product/vendor, and on a first come first serve basis.
Please Note - House Rules:
1) Food, drinks or dessert items that will compete with our bistro are strictly not allowed. Food items must be hygienically prepared, properly packaged and clearly labelled to identify products, ingredients, and use-by date. Pork or beef products are not permitted.
2) Non-food items (e.g. craft products) must not contain violent, expletive or sexual content.
3) All items must be clearly priced. Prices should reflect fair market value with consideration of the cost of goods, including labour and marketing expenses.
4) A table measuring approximately 1m by 0.5m will be designated to you if your application is successful. All other accessories (e.g. posters/ table cloth) are your responsibility. Please note that we do not provide power outlets so ensure that your products do not require refrigeration or electricity to store.
5) Stock of non-food items can be left on our premises overnight at your own risk. We will not be held liable for any damages or theft of your products.
6) You are responsible for setting up by 11am and cleaning up the area before leaving, including the removal of trash. The space is free, but any no-shows or persistent lateness will result in a $50 penalty per day. If you are not able to make it, please write to us at email@example.com at least 3 days in advance.
7) Vendors are required to park at Neo Tiew Lane 2 after unloading.
8) Vendors who contravene these House Rules will be considered in misconduct. The first misconduct will receive a verbal warning, the second a written warning, and the third will result in the suspension of your selling permit.
- Position Reports To: BollyWood Veggies Events Manager
- Location: BollyWood Veggies, Kranji
- Starts On: Oct. 26, 2017, 9:55 p.m.
If you are a self-starter, organised, and with great communication skills - come down to the Bolly Jolly market and share your trade with our friends.
100 Neo Tiew Road
Phone: (689) 850-01